Sunday, February 19, 2012

Carter's 3 month pictures!

Lucas' parents have a spot in their basement affectionately known as "The Wall". It's where there are rows of pictures of their 3 sons at certain increments (3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months). The grandchildren have also been added (Carter is number 4). It was finally time for Carter to make his appearance on The Wall, so, partly because we are creative and partly because we are low on money, we decided to set up our own photo shoot for Carter's 3 month pictures.

And...it turned out great! I am by no means a professional photographer and I don't have a fancy camera, but I do have what a lot of professional photographers don't have -- lots and lots of time. For the past two weeks, I've had numerous opportunities to take Carter's pictures in the comfort of our home. If he was fussy, I could wait for a better time. And...unlimited outfit changes! I'll write more later about some creative ideas from our at-home, unprofessional photo shoot.

Without further ado, here's...Carter!



What do you think? Do you have a favorite? I have more I'll show later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...