Monday, February 15, 2021

Lexington Parks - Marlboro


Marlboro Park (1870 Benton Place)
Location - between Russell Cave and North Broadway, south of I-64, near Martin Luther King Park
Playground? yes
Trails? not that we noticed
Other? no

It was another snowy park day! Although it was still cold, the sun was shining, which helps. We hit up three parks on this day -- Green Acres, Marlboro, and Martin Luther King. The boys enjoyed this one. I was a little uneasy the whole time, but my fears were unfounded, and much of it was letting my imagination get the best (worst?) of me.

He's so not amused...

It's like a merry-go-round for your upper body!


They love the curly slide!



This was a unique apparatus to climb on...





(Note: Our goal is to visit all the parks in Lexington in a year's time since the beginning of Covid. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...