Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Ten Things - the grabber arm

Ten Things:
  1. This picture is from Calvin's birthday 5 years ago, back when he was turning two.
  2. One of Mimi and Pa's gifts for him was a "grabber arm" because he liked using Pa's.
  3. All four boys still love wearing mis-matched clothes.
  4. Matching pajamas are super cute, but it just rarely happens around here.
  5. Actually, pajamas rarely happen around here -- the boys sleep in the same clothes they wear during the day.
  6. A different canvas is hanging over the mantel.
  7. I don't know why the boys' pictures aren't hanging up next to the canvas. That's been our "spot" for 8x10 pictures for a long time.
  8. That hedgehog lunchbox served us well over the years.
  9. Another gift there on the couch is a growling tiger book that we still have. (Calvin was born into a love for tigers, partly because of his name).
  10. I would like to have my own "grabber arm" to pick up trash we see on our walks and park visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More poetry musings about my wonderful Japanese friends!

(More poems about the connections I've made with new Japanese friends since January. I'm scheduling this to post while we are somewh...