Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lexington Parks - Brucetown


Brucetown Park (770 Florida St.)
Location - off N Broadway
Playground? yes
Trails? no
Other? no

    We didn't last very long here. The neighborhood made me a little uncomfortable, and the last we had driven by, there was a big "mean dog" loose in the park. It was cold and snowy, and I had brought towels to wipe down the slides, but the slides were so dirty, I didn't really want to get our towels that dirty.  Carter objected to the fact that we stayed for such a short amount of time, but we were going for quantity of park visits, not always quality of park visits. 



(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...