Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Cardinal Run Park South


Cardinal Run Park South (2000 Parkers Mill Road)
Location - near Beaumont Preserve (connected by the Beaumont trail system)
Playground? no 
Trails? yes (paved)
Other? baseball fields

    It's hard to know where the park ends and the trails begin. We love the Beaumont trail system -- the shaded, paved trails remind me a bit of the Hilton Head trails (but no gators here!). The park itself is mostly known for its many baseball fields.

Cooper climbing on the fence. This is over where the trail connects to Beaumont Preserve, which leads to Rosa Parks Elementary

Love that curly hair!

My sweet boys!

Back when Colson's hair would stick up whether the wind was blowing or not

Stopping for a snack

I can't stop myself from taking pictures like this of the boys walking ahead of me on a trail


(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...