Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Lansdowne-Merrick


Lansdowne-Merrick Park (3190 Montavesta Road)
Location - in the Tates Creek area, inside New Circle
Playground? yes (plus one at Julius-Marks Elementary, if on evenings or weekends)
Trails? yes (paved)
Other? baseball fields, exercise equipment, bridge

    This is a great park! It's rather large with nice paved walking paths and access to two playgrounds. 


Oh man, I miss that hair!

They love crawling and peeking under this little bridge



Wagon sledding! All four in a wagon, pushed down the hill




The Lansdowne-Merrick Park playground


Brother train!

Over at the elementary playground

It's not all fun and games


This was a unique climbing structure

The memories! My childhood baby-sitter had one of these, and I LOVED it!

When he asked if he could climb, I thought he meant "climb the fence." I didn't know he was planning on climbing on top of this structure



(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...