Sunday, September 13, 2026
Share the Adventure! (The Lucas and Mary story so far)
Lucas and I were asked to share our story in our Sunday School class on 8-3-25. We set up a videocamera on a tripod because I wanted a record of how we shared our story-so-far in our 40s. If you want to know more about any part of what we shared, just ask! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share the Adventure! (The Lucas and Mary story so far)
Lucas and I were asked to share our story in our Sunday School class on 8-3-25. We set up a videocamera on a tripod because I wanted a recor...
-
If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song. There are many great Scr...
-
Inevitably, with a post where lots of folks are sharing their Scripture memory goals for the year, comparison can and will rear its ugly hea...
-
I am THRILLED that 30+ couples/families from my Sunday School class have committed to memorizing a psalm together this summer! Wow! What a w...
No comments:
Post a Comment