Saturday, January 9, 2021

Lexington Parks - Ecton Park


Ecton Park (956 Turkey Foot Road)
Location -  near Tates Creek and Alumni
Playground? yes
Trails? no (that we saw)
Other? baseball fields, tennis courts, creek

First, we I was drawn to this intriguing tree, which I called a "spooky old tree" and Cooper called a "sooky old tree."

Then we headed to the baseball fields and pitching mounds...

Of course, they found a creek.

Carter climbed up the tree on the left, then down the log over the creek. He's my climber!

3 boys with blue hoods (and do you like Calvin's two-sizes-too-small tiger pants?)


When the playground emptied, we headed over.

Big boy on rings...

Little boys in swings... (I will say that these two do not like these swings nearly as much as their big brothers. I think the reason is because they are used to a regular swing in our backyard from the past 9 months when we didn't venture on a regular playground).



Hooray for blue sky days!



(Note: We have visited 40+ parks in Lexington since the beginning of Covid. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...