Saturday, January 9, 2021

Lexington Parks - River Hill Park


River Hill Park (3800 Crosby Dr) 
Location - between Tates Creek and Alumni, near Man o'War
Playground? yes
Trails? yes (paved)
Other? tennis courts, disc golf, creek

This was a beautiful sunset evening, and we stayed until dark.

When the oldest brother decides to roll across the bridge,

the younger brothers want to follow!


This is where I fell in the mud. It was one of those "I'm falling"/"Nope, I'm okay"/"Nope, I'm really falling" kind of things. And I took the one-year-old down with me.

Boys and sticks...

Cooper LOVED going up and down this slide, and he could do it independently. Note the socks on the hands (don't judge!)


Peek-a-boo!

The big boys like to challenge me with "You have to tag us __ times before we're leaving!" They're obviously faster than I am, so the only way I can get them (and I often do) is with trickery. 

I love these side-by-side slides!

He was a little muddy from where we both fell.

(Note: We have visited 40+ parks in Lexington since the beginning of Covid. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...