Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Beaumont


Beaumont Park (2034 Williamsburg Drive)
Location - near Beaumont Middle School (NOT Beaumont shopping area)
Playground? no 
Trails? no
Other? This is mostly open space

    This has always been confusing to me because when I think "Beaumont," I think the area with the Beaumont library branch and Texas Roadhouse and Rosa Parks Elementary and the Beaumont Trails. But this is on the other side of New Circle near Beaumont Middle. The boys enjoyed romping around in the open fields and trees-y space.





Aww...little Colson. This was when he was just learning to walk, and he just walked around in his sock feet

They love finding vines to swing on!



(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...