Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Southpoint


Southpoint Park (4496 Graves Dr)
Location - off Southpoint Dr, near Veterans Park
Playground? yes 
Trails? yes (paved and unpaved)
Other? creek

    This one kind of surprised me. I'm not sure why we had never been here before since it's not too far from our house.  We visited back in the fall when we were still avoiding playgrounds, but we enjoyed the trails. After parking, we went to the left away from the playground on the paved trail, which made a loop. Then we explored the playground side and were surprised to find a trail in the woods that kept going...and going. It was a skinny stretch of land following the creek, but I couldn't believe how far it went. I don't have a lot of great pictures, but we will definitely be going back!

The little boys like pointing out the letters





Stuck in the mud...



It's always nice to find a hill to roll down

(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...