Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Clemens

Location - in Clemens Heights neighborhood
Playground? no
Trails? no
Other? creek

    This one is a bit of a conundrum to me. I had a hard time finding it, since it's not much more than an open field. There are some new condos that have been built on part of the land. We still plopped ourselves down in the field to eat a picnic. I thought I took a picture of us doing that, but I can't find it in all our pictures from last year. The boys ran down to where there was a creek, but we didn't stay long. I couldn't figure out if there's a different entrance from the neighborhood side. I asked someone from Parks and Rec who works in Planning and Design, and he said this was the one park he didn't know anything about. We'll probably go back just so that I can get an official picture and so we can explore the creek area a bit,


(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...