Monday, March 1, 2021

Lexington Parks - Elkhorn


Elkhorn Park (444 Cane Run Road)
Location - off N Broadway past New Circle, near Mary Todd Park
Playground? no
Trails? no
Other? open field

This is one of the parks where we only stayed for a few minutes. I knew that there weren't any amenities, so I had brought a soccer ball, thinking we could play for awhile in the open field. However, there was a "mean dog" in a home nearby who was tall enough to rest its front paws on the fence and could easily jump over. Calvin and I are a bit afraid of such dogs, so we packed up and left.



(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...