Sunday, March 7, 2021

Veterans Park - Hickman Creek

Hickman Creek at Veterans Park

    This is still such a magical place to me. I had no idea there was a creek of this size at the park, so we happily stumbled upon after meandering through the mountain bike trails.  I was unprepared the first time, but when we returned, we brought creek-stompin' shoes. 

(Here are my other Veterans Park posts about the trails and the tank/playground)




We affectionately call this the "poop face"


I'm used to all this brown now, in the middle of winter, but it always amazes me when compared to the green of summer



There are neat little shells, and I was making a little design with them while the boys played.

Calvin's favorite pose

Helping his little brother, a new walker






No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...