2026 Update: Well, it looks like I never published this page. I also never finished these 52 books although I did read 103 books in 2023. I thought I would post it today just a record of who I was in 2023.
2023 Reading Goal:100 books (including these 52 specific books)...
Biography/Autobiography/Memoir
- What is a Girl Worth?
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama
- Becoming Elisabeth Elliot by Ellen Vaughn
- The Heavenly Man: The Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun by Brother Yun - 3/5/23 *****
- Saving My Assassin
- The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan
- Defying Jihad: The Dramatic True Story of a Woman who Volunteered to Kill Infidels--and Then Faced Death for Becoming One (audio) by Esther Ahmad - 1/31/23 *****
- Nothing to Envy
- Walking Through Fire
Nonfiction
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam - 1/20/23 ***
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White
- Salt Sugar Fat
- The Fun Habit
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts
- The Only Plane in the Sky - WOW!! One of the best I've ever read!
Marriage
- His Needs, Her Needs
- You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan
Parenting/Family/Education
- 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
- If Jesus Were a Parent
- You're Not Listening
- Giving Your Words by Sally Clarkson
- Say Goodbye to Whining
- The Whole-Brain Child
- Simplicity Parenting
- Habits of the Household
- French Kids Eat Everything
- The Secrets of Happy Families
- Sunrises and Songs
Middle Grade
- The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street by Katrina Yan Glaser - 2/22/23 ****
- Anne of Avonlea
- Ember Rising (Green Ember #3) by S.D. Smith
- The Blackbird Girls
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein - 3/12/23 ***
- Sweep
- Out of my Heart by Sharon Draper - 1/19/23 ****
- The Poet X
- Echo
Adult Fiction
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Princess Bride (audio) by William Goldman - 3/16/23 *****
Christian Living
- Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright
- Help is Here by Max Lucado
- Abuelita Faith
- Hearing God by Dallas Willard
- A Long Obedience in the Same Direction by Eugene Peterson
- With by Skye Jethani
- None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
- When Strivings Cease by Ruth Chou Simons
- Humility by Andrew Murray
- Invitation to Abundance
- The God of the Garden by Andrew Peterson
- The Praying Life
- Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment