Saturday, September 5, 2026

2023 Books to Read

2026 Update: Well, it looks like I never published this page. I also never finished these 52 books although I did read 103 books in 2023. I thought I would post it today just a record of who I was in 2023.


2023 Reading Goal:100 books (including these 52 specific books)...



Biography/Autobiography/Memoir

Nonfiction
Marriage
  • His Needs, Her Needs
  • You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan
Parenting/Family/Education
  • 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
  • If Jesus Were a Parent
  • You're Not Listening
  • Giving Your Words by Sally Clarkson
  • Say Goodbye to Whining
  • The Whole-Brain Child 
  • Simplicity Parenting
  • Habits of the Household
  • French Kids Eat Everything
  • The Secrets of Happy Families
  • Sunrises and Songs

Middle Grade


Adult Fiction
  • The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
  • The Princess Bride (audio) by William Goldman - 3/16/23 *****

Christian Living

  • Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright
  • Help is Here by Max Lucado
  • Abuelita Faith
  • Hearing God by Dallas Willard
  • A Long Obedience in the Same Direction by Eugene Peterson
  • With by Skye Jethani
  • None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
  • When Strivings Cease by Ruth Chou Simons
  • Humility by Andrew Murray
  • Invitation to Abundance
  • The God of the Garden by Andrew Peterson
  • The Praying Life
  • Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooper's Mid-October Reflections

COOPER, age 8 What did you enjoy doing on the cruise? I liked the water slide, the main dining room, and I also like the pool and the hot tu...