Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lexington Parks - Martin Luther King


Martin Luther King Park (1625 McCullough Dr.)
Location - off Russell Cave Rd, in Winburn neighborhood, near Marlboro Park and Green Acres Park
Playground? yes 
Trails? I believe so

    We didn't stay too long at this park for three reasons: it was snowy and cold, it was our third park for the day, and it was in a neighborhood that I usually avoid.  Still, we wanted to experience every park in Lexington, so we made an appearance! I gave the little boys granola bars, which bought us a little time.


At least the sun was shining!




A couple playgrounds have these twirly things

Icicles!


(Note: We visited all 88 LFUCG parks in the span of a Covid year -- mid-March 2020 to February 2021. These are not meant to be extensive reviews but more a record of our experiences. Eventually I will add hyperlinks to all the blog entries here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...