Friday, September 11, 2026

August 6 - drive to Coopers Rock, WV and Baltimore, MD

On Tuesday, August 6th, we started driving toward NYC. I'm always looking for interesting pit stops along the way. In my research, I found Coopers Rock, West Virginia, which I thought Cooper would appreciate. And it was an awesome view! We ate lunch there and then kept driving until we ended up in Baltimore, Maryland.



Because of John Denver's Country Roads song, there are these "Almost heaven" swings at notable parts around West Virginia. I just wish it had been next to the awesome view!


On long road trips, we usually make cereal necklaces.

New state for the boys! Maryland!



I had brought along cake to celebrate Calvin's half birthday in the hotel room





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tokyo: Out and About

We only had 2 full days in Tokyo. We knew we couldn't see everything, so we did't even try. We got a good taste of the city with Ame...