Sunday, September 6, 2026
Old Vacation Recaps!
After our Colorado road trip in 2022, I was a lot more active in updating this family blog. I had a recap of each day, which I'm thankful for now, looking back. Before we head to Japan, I wanted to write up summaries about our other big road trips and family trips. Although the details are a little foggy now, better now than never, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cooper's Mid-October Reflections
COOPER, age 8 What did you enjoy doing on the cruise? I liked the water slide, the main dining room, and I also like the pool and the hot tu...
-
Legs of our journey to Osaka: Van to Indiana PLANE (and shuttle and train and bus) to L.A. Ship to Tokyo Train to Osaka Leg 2 is complete! W...
-
9-24-26 - On Mission On past mission trips to teach English in Thailand to partner with a church in Salt Lake City to aid in hur...
-
VAN then plane then ship then train! Quite the journey to reach our Osaka home base! Leg one (VAN) is complete. We drove up to my mom’s h...
No comments:
Post a Comment