(I'm scheduling this to post on Chance's 4th birthday when we are somewhere in the middle of the Pacific. Thankfully, his birthday is not the day we skip when we cross the International Date Line)
Chance, Age 3
Ice cream! Hide duckies! We watched a video so I know a lot of the things that are there. I want to go on all of the different floors.
What will you do on your birthday on the big boat?
I can only go where you go. We should just have my cake on the island.
What are you excited to do in Japan?
"There is not any videos at Japan, only on the big boat" (so he doesn't know what to expect!)
What are you nervous about?
I'm not scared about anything! There's nothing to be scared about.
What do you think about Japanese food?
I don't like any Japanese food.
Why are we going to Japan?
I don't know.
What are some Japanese words/phrases you already know?
arigatou (thank you), sumimasen (excuse me), akete kudasai (open please), mizu (water)
No comments:
Post a Comment