This was my first time playing pickleball! Here was my partner. It was a little difficult with all the wind!
None of the boys were interested in the water slides, but Lucas gave it a try!
Downtime in the room
I spent waaaayy too much time working on this all week. It was a little all-consuming. I was constantly walking around different parts of the ship checking name badges of the staff to try to get signatures from different countries. And after all my work, I didn't come close to winning. Oh well...
Belly flop contest!
This was a neat mystery challenge that we did with the older boys.
Our team won!
Watching the ice show
This 3D ship map can help to reorient which direction we were facing and where we were on the ship
So many utensils!
Carter ordering for the last time
We had the same waiter all week -- Oka from Indonesia
We had joined a magnet swap, so we received magnets on our door all through the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment