Friday, September 11, 2026

Day 4 - At Sea

    Our first full day on the ship!

I snuck out early for sunrise on the deck

Lucas did his special Good Morning song to wake up the boys


Bacon!

There were some neat play features on the deck


I loved looking at the screen to see where we were at any time

We hosted a simple church service in the library



Cooper got to help with a science demonstration


Cooper's first duck


Colson's first duck

(here were the ones we hid -- A Ducky from Kentucky!)

This was a multi-purpose space that turned into an ice rink one day


I was a little shaky! I wish they had the walkers in my size!

Ice cream!

Our dinner in the formal dining room. Carter ended up coming here almost every night. He always ordered a Caesar salad, among other things


Checking out the cool towel animals

We checked the kids into the kids club and got to go to a show together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Family Read Alouds/Audiobooks

2021 Family Read Alouds and Audiobooks 2022 Family Read Alouds/Audiobooks [Update - I started this as a "page" to be updating thr...