Then we drove on to Rochester, New York, where Lucas had snagged us free tickets to check out the Strong National Museum of Play with the world's largest Donkey Kong arcade machine. I have been to many, many children's museums over the years, but this one was huge and impressive. We would have stayed longer, but we had to drive the rest of the way across New York into Vermont.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2023 Family Read Alouds/Audiobooks
2021 Family Read Alouds and Audiobooks 2022 Family Read Alouds/Audiobooks [Update - I started this as a "page" to be updating thr...
-
If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song. There are many great Scr...
-
Inevitably, with a post where lots of folks are sharing their Scripture memory goals for the year, comparison can and will rear its ugly hea...
-
I am THRILLED that 30+ couples/families from my Sunday School class have committed to memorizing a psalm together this summer! Wow! What a w...
No comments:
Post a Comment