Saturday, February 25, 2023

Favorite Books of 2022





    Like last year, my favorite book of the year for 2022 was a book I devoured in December.
WOW! I did not expect to be so captivated by this book. I literally could not put it down (and even read while standing up bouncing a crying baby) and finished in less than a day. I didn’t think I would relate since I haven’t experienced grief like hers, but I was drawn in to her story. I loved reading how Jesus sweetly and unexpectedly led her into a music career (that I now hear and love on the radio). I live in the same city where she grew up, so it was also neat seeing all the Kentucky references. HIGHLY recommend!




Here are my other favorites from 2022:

Favorite Books of 2022



And here are my favorites from the previous year:

Favorite Books of 2021













No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm Song Options

If you know anything about my Scripture memory journey, you know that I prefer and encourage memorizing with song.  There are many great Scr...